Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- Information stored on the handset as this may be lost once repaired.
- Only send accessories if the customer believes they may be part of the fault.
- All our repairs carry a 3 months warranty on labor (excluding liquid/physical damage).
- The warranty related to the work we performed and not to any other unrelated fault that may develop within the 7 days period following the original repair. Replaced spares carry no warranty.
- Liquid / physical damaged repairs carry no warranty.
- By sending in your phone /Laptop for repair you agree to our mentioned terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE APPARATUS IS ACCEPTED FOR SERVICE / REPAIRS
- The customer must produce the original job sheet at the time of taking the delivery of the product. Company reserves the right to refuse delivery of the products, if the original job sheet is lost. In such event, company may give the delivery of the product only on submitting the proof regarding lawful ownership of the product in question to the satisfaction and also as to the identity of the person claiming the product. Company shall be absolved from all the liabilities on handing over the product against the job sheet.
- Company shall not obliged to undertake any repairs of the found product to be waterlogged, liquid damaged or pampered as a result of repairs carried out by unprofessional repairers and the decision of company in that respect shall be final.
- The estimate given at the time of acceptance of the product for repair is provisional and may vary at the time of detailed inspection. If the final expected charge be more than the initial estimate, company will proceed only after taking the approval (either in writing or on phone) from customer. In the event final estimate is not approved by the customer within 7 days, the product will be returned to the customer in the condition existing after carrying out the details inspection and company will not be responsible for the product whatsoever.
- Company shall make all efforts to ensure that the product is repaired within 2 days from the date of receipt of faulty product or within 2 days from the date of receipt. However, at times due to non-availability / shortage of critical spare parts or complicated fault, the repair turn around time may take longer than the indicated time for delivery as mentioned herein. Company will not be responsible for any loss whatsoever which the customer may suffer in the event of delay in repair for such afore-mentioned reasons.
- The customer shall take delivery of the product within 5 days of delivery date / intimation (telephonic / written / message), on payment of the charges as mentioned in job sheet or as agreed by the customer at the time of confirmation. This shall be regardless whether the product has been repaired or not. In the event customer does not take the delivery within 30 days from the delivery date / written intimation, company reserves the right to auction / sell the product to recover the repair and auction charges from the customer. Company reserves the right to recover from the customer any deficit amount post such sale / auction of the product.
- In case the customer fails to pay the charges to company at the time of delivery of the said product, company reserves the right to retain the said product till such time the charges have been paid by the customer to company.
- Company shall not be liable for any delays, non-performance, failure or non-delivery of the product due to contingencies arising from any force such as fire, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lockout, industrial dispute, labor trouble, transportation embargo, existence of any state emergency, war, civil commotion, riot, inability to obtain material, refusal to license, imposition of sanction of any measure taken by government which renders it impossible or impractical for company to perform, supply, service or deliver the product to customer.
- Company shall not be liable for any memory setting and data loss during repair of the product. Goods/ parts/ accessories once sold will not be taken back.
- In case a product becomes defective while the same is being repaired and cannot be brought back to the original condition in which the product was delivered to company for repairs, in such event, company shall not be liable for the product becoming defective and shall not be required or called upon by the customer to pay any compensation for the same.
- Defective parts replaced including batteries etc. are immediately destroyed. They will not be returned.